Wednesday 8 October 2014

Ideal college magazine!


SKETCH OF AN IDEAL COLLEGE MAGAZINE!



I have completed a sketch of how I would imagine my front page and contents page to look like for the college magazine. I have used various of colours to attract my audience as my magazine will look arresting and bright, catching the reader's attention. I have decided to label the masthead 'LSC Weekly' due to the fact that I am studying at Leyton Sixth Form college.













I have also used rows and columns in my contents page to layout the information in an organised way so that it is easy for my readers to find the information they are looking for inside the college magazine. Whilst conducting this task I have learnt more about magazines and the features of a magazine. Having extra knowledge is very helpful when creating a magazine from scratch. 




By Shahena Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment